A rare opportunity to reside within the tranquil surrounds of this beautifully presented semi-rural 25 Acre property, take-back the hustle and bustle lifestyle and immerse yourself in nature's playground.
If you are looking for the next family home to be nestled within the leafy confines of Martinsville, with added investment Dual to Triple income options, then this is a must see inspection. This ample family sized 5 bedroom home also includes a separate self-contained one bedroom cabin located approximately 100 meters away from the main house, which is currently in lease – generating a good stable income.
The main residence is perfectly positioned within the breath taking surrounding bushlands and coupled with a gorgeous viewing deck, above ground pool and a generous veranda, this home is geared to sit back and enjoy all the creature comforts.
All five bedrooms are spacious in size with the master bedroom enjoying a walk in robe and private ensuite. Downstairs offers a separate living area with kitchenette, bathroom and 1-2 bedrooms. The downstairs is currently leased with an additional income further highlighting a generously stable income.
• Five generous sized bedrooms with the Master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and private ensuite
• Three bedrooms are upstairs with the additional two Bedrooms downstairs
• Multiple living areas give ample space, whilst outdoor entertaining areas are designed to provide a peaceful sanctuary within the breathtaking bushland surrounds.
• Modern gas-equipped kitchen with natural sunlight
• Downstairs is fully self-contained with a private entry, kitchenette, Bathroom, living and lounge area. Ideal for the family stay over, teenage retreat or guest accommodation.